Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My first day on the fasting month

On the first day of the month of Ramadan, I get up at 4:30 a.m in the morning with my roomate .Firstly, wash my face at the toilet.After that I boil the water for drinking MAGGY and NESTUM.After my roomate and I bersahur,we go to sleep and wake up at 2:30p.m.I wake up with silly face,but my roomate still sleeping.I take a bath for 3 minutes.After take a bath,I wear t-shirt with pants and I online facebook.My stomach feel empty.Oh my god..! so hungry.After I online,I do some revision.At 4:20p.m, my roomate wake up,their go take a bath,about at 5:00 p.m I and my roomate go to bazar at Bandar Penawar but we dont buy any much food at there because dont have any choice.After we go Bandar Penawar,We decide go back to our cafe college to buy some Rice.lauk..kuih-muih..and milo iced.At 7:15p.m,we hear azan and pray doa for berbuka.Thats all for my first day in fasting month.A little bit tired but i enjoy it. cheers..~

No comments:

Post a Comment