Monday, July 19, 2010

Things that my lecturer needs to know about myself

Hello and Assalamualaikum.

My name is Mohd Ardian Sha Bin Mohd Arifin.People call me Ard,some of my friends call me sha.I born at Hospital Miri Sarawak but i live at johor rite now about 17 years.Now i live at Bandar Seri Alam,Masai.I school at SMK Dato' Jaafar at Johor Bahru.Im 18 years old.My date of birth 13 January 1992.Im the only one in my family.My father's name is Mohd Arifin Bin Abdullah.My father work as shipyard at Singapore.My mother's name is Sunaeni Binti Rasyid.My mother work as saloon.My hobbies is playing skateboard and hanging with my friends.I take pip at Kolej Profesional Mara course because i want continue my study at University.My favourite food is rice with asam pedas.My favourite drink is Ice lemon tea.My favourite artist is Justin Bieber.Althought Justin Bieber just 14 years old but he have very powerful voice.My ambition when i grown up i wanna be a accauntant.So last thing i wanna say is goodbye then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment